Our Investor Programme is designed to make it easier for beginners to get started on trading.
What are shares: When you invest in shares, you are essentially loaning money to a company to expand, grow, or invest in research. Provided that nothing bad happens, like bankruptcy, you sell the shares (at a higher price than what you purchased them) and receive cash (what you invested and the growth of that share) in return. What you stand to gain as an investor in King shipping trading and maritime Bonded terminals generates fund on daily basis, because is commodity that doesn’t depreciate, A piece of land remains in good condition and increases in value. Owning land gives you financial security and peace of mind. Experts recommend raw land investing and buying land for future development, such as housing or building. Investor has nothing to lose. The only disadvantage is that land is highly capital intensive . Time to time there will be need of capitalization due to expansion and rapid growth of the company. In securing a warehouse as a shipping company is of great benefits to the company and our investors. Each individual or company that make use of our warehouse pays per day. Cost of setting up a warehouse 14 billion Naria (return of investment is 25% ) which is been splited and paid in quartier in the investors account. The investor also have the benefit of recommending two employee in the company also the right to call for auditing twice a year.
King shipping trading maritime services commenced operation a few years ago, and was fully incorporated in Nigeria in the year 2017. Here is an overview of what we are about, our products and services and a preview of our near future projects.
- King Shipping Trading.
- Harmony Essential Commodities
- Kings and Queens Beauty
KING SHIPPING TRADING: In shipping management, we undertake ship chandelling, vessel management and maintenance, supply of parts, change of crew and lots more.
EXECUTIVE SUMMARY OF KING SHIPPING TRADING: Origin of king shipping trading services dates back to the days when boats turned hollow and needed supplies to sail. During the middle ages, global navigation commenced and the business of chandelling turned out to be highly sophisticated and technology based. Even today, the business of ship chandelling is an important aspect of the ports. King shipping is a licensed authority with expert knowledge and vast experience in providing all the essential services required for the harboured vessel. The logistics of the ship including the provisions for the crew members and other necessary lubricants required are provided by King shipping trading providers. Not only do we have the most essential requirements by the captain, but also all the other minute nuances of the requirements are met by the King shipping trading supplies. These even include the cleaning arrangements of the ship including brooms, disinfectants etc. the modern day business of ship chandelling services deals with the services required by the typical commercial ships powered by fuel.
BENEFITS: The following are the benefits of investing in our company.
- 3 percent (%) monthly interest on total investment which sums up to 60% at the end of the business year.
- In the case of an investor requiring invested funds to be returned before the agreed time, we require a month notice to prepare and process said investment.
- In case of or accident, death or other unforeseen circumstances, our management is obligated to remit your monthly profit or total amounted invested as the case may be to your NEXT OF KIN. We basically make life easier and better for you while making your money work for you in your absence.
CURRENT MARKETS WHERE WE FUNCTION: Nigeria, Togo , Benin Republic and Ghana. We have a highly professional team in the above listed locations to ensure that you enjoy investing with us.
How Can I Start Investing?
Getting started with investing is relatively simple, and you don’t need to have a ton of cash either. Here’s how to figure out which kind of beginner investment account is right for you:
- If you have a little bit of money to start an account but don’t want the burden of picking and choosing investments, you might start investing with KING SHIPPING TRADING. These are automated investing platforms that help you invest your money in pre-made, diversified portfolios, customized for your risk tolerance and financial goals.
- If you’d prefer hands-on research and choosing your individual investments, you might prefer to open an account with us and hand-pick your own investments. If you’re a beginner, remember the easy diversification that mutual funds and ETFs offer.
- If you’d prefer a hands-off approach to investing, with extra help from a professional, talk to a financial advisor that works with new investors. With a financial advisor, you can build a relationship with a trusted professional who understands your goals and can help you both choose and manage your investments over time. Regardless of how you choose to start investing, keep in mind that investing is a long-term endeavor and that you’ll reap the greatest benefits by consistently investing over time. That means sticking with an investment strategy whether markets are up or down.
Why do we invest?
The main reason why we invest is to ensure that when the time comes, we can purchase the things we really want, live comfortably when we retire, and make our money work for us. By investing your money, you’re getting your money to generate more money by earning interest on what you put away, or by buying and selling assets that increase in value. Now that we know why we invest, let’s discuss how to get started with investing.
When you save, you usually do so for a relatively short amount of time, and for a specific goal that’s not too far in the future – such as going on holiday at the end of the year, or having money available for emergencies. In contrast, investing can help you reach bigger long-term goals like paying for your child’s education or saving for your retirement. For this reason, you’d typically invest for a longer period of time, whether it’s one years, two years or more
FILL AND SUBMIT INVESTORS QUESTIONNAIRE QUERIES FORM